Basic Information About the Project
Main aim of the project is the strenghtening of the region by spatial
and structural changes. The tools to reach this aim are IC-technologies.
Their implementation and usage in SMEs shall be enhanced and bring positive
results. Some of the goals of the project are... [more]:
November 2006: End-of-project conference in Kiel
The Interreg IIB ICT for SMEs project was officially ended as far
as trans-national meetings are concerned on Friday the 10th of November.
The closing conference was held at the Wirtschaftakademie Schleswig -
Holstein in Kiel.
Below: The transnational partnership, comprising 8 regions around
the North Sea.
The programme comprised the following speakers, and was moderated by
- Dr. Detlef Reeker, Managing Director of Wirtschaftsakademie Schleswig-Holstein
GmbH, opening welcome speech
- The project approaches and implementations in the different regions
and the approach of enterprises from
- RKK, Norway by Leif Knudsen,
- Arvika Naeringslivscentrum, Sweden by Mikael Engstig,
- SJEC Aabenraa, Denmark by Egon Sveistrup,
- Pro Arbeit kAöR, Germany by Ulrich Müller,
- Syntra West, Belgium by Joeri Vanbiervliet,
- Napier University, Scotland by George Wilson,
- Noorderpoort College, The Netherlands by Menno Knot,
- IZET, Germany by Thomas Meier-Ahrens.
- Prof. Dr. Peter Heydebreck, inno AG, Karlsruhe on "Meeting the
demands of SMEs for innovation support services in general and for ICT-related
services in particular"
- Matthias Woiwode von Gilardi on "New opportunities for the North
- Panel discussion on different approaches of the project vs. successful
- Panel members: Prof. Dr. Peter Heydebreck
- Angelica Kaus, Noorderpoort College
- Ulrich Müller, Pro Arbeit kAöR
- Mr von Gilardi of the Interreg IIIB Secretariat in Viborg
- Moderation: Dr. Ulrich Hausner, WTSH
Below: A collage of the presenters during the conference.
For previous listed activities and news, please clook under "Activities"